Karen has lived and practiced in Corvallis since 1977. She has practiced estate planning, probate, and trust administration in our community for 21 years. Her job is to accomplish your goal of passing your estate on to your loved ones. Karen also forms small businesses, including LLCs, S-corps, and non-profits. She keeps them in compliance with filings and all other matters needed to keep business running smoothly. She is admitted to both the Oregon State Bar and the British Columbia Bar. She holds a degree in Economics. Her advice and detail in drafting documents, with clear explanations, ensures that your goals are accomplished in the most efficient manner.
Karen and her husband Trevor raised their two boys in Corvallis. Both were stand-out athletes at Corvallis High School. Karen gives back to our community through generous work and contribution to local non-profit boards and projects. Karen enjoys running, cooking, reading, and supporting OSU athletics.
- University of British Columbia, 1994
- Bachelor of Laws
- University of Western Ontario, 1991
- Bachelor of Economics
- Oregon State Bar, 1997
- British Columbia Bar, 1995
- Old Mill Center for Children and Families – Former Board Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis – Board Member
- Benton County Bar Association – Past Secretary
- PEERS Business Group – Member, Past President
- Founder of Corvallis High School Spartan Baseball Organization
- Corvallis High School Future Spartans Basketball Organization – Board Member
You can’t live without the lawyers, and certainly you can’t die without them.
— J.H. Choate