Dan Armstrong has lived and practiced in Corvallis for 20 years. He practices civil litigation and criminal defense. Prior to coming to Corvallis he spent 10 years in two large downtown Portland law firms. He was Deputy District Attorney in Corvallis for seven years. He enjoys small town life — one day closing a farm purchase, the next negotiating a divorce, and the next trying a criminal case to a jury.
Dan prosecuted OSU students for seven years. He has defended OSU students for 13 years with help from their parents. That balanced background gets results.
Dan’s two daughters are OSU students. Dan hunts waterfowl, turkey, and black tail deer. He boats and fishes on local lakes, rivers and bays. He gardens, hobby farms, reads, and writes. He supports OSU athletics and defends OSU students.
- Willamette University College of Law, 1988
- Juris doctor – High Honors – magna cum laude – 2nd in class
- Law Review
- Boise State University, 1985
- B.A. Political Science – Honors – cum laude
- Oregon State Bar, 1988
- U.S. District Court of Oregon, 1989
- Benton County and ASP arbitrator
- Benton County Legal Defense Corporation – Citizen Board Member
- Benton County Bar Association – Past President
- Benton County Habitat for Humanity – Past Board Member
- Zonta Club of Corvallis – Past Member
- Rotary Club of Corvallis – Past Member
- Oregon Hunter and Fisherman – Lifetime Member
Bulls don’t win bull fights people do. People don’t win people fights, lawyers do.