Andy Noonan has lived and practiced in Corvallis for 24 years. He graduated from OSU in 1990. He has represented small businesses and families in our community for decades. He practices civil litigation with an emphasis on business and family law.
Andy litigates complex business and real estate issues and also specializes in personal injury litigation. He has litigated and settled personal injury lawsuits resulting in millions of dollars of recovery for our clients.
Andy enjoys golfing, surfing, and traveling. He is an active supporter of OSU baseball and football. He represents OSU athletes and hosts an annual pig roast tailgate. He also supports the Boise State Broncos.
- University of Idaho College of Law, 1993
- Juris Doctor
- Oregon State University, 1990
- B.S. – Technical Journalism and General Science
- Oregon State Bar, 1993
- U.S. District Court of Oregon, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1996
- Corvallis County Club – Board of Directors and Past President
- OSU Dug-Out Club – Vice Chair
- Rotary Club Greater Corvallis – Past President
- Linn County Bar Association – Past President
- Linn and Benton County Arbitrator
- Benton County Family Law Advisory Committee
- AAA and ASP Arbitrator
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association