Dan’s lived in Corvallis since 1997 practicing criminal, family, real estate and business litigation for 25 years. He spent ten years in large downtown Portland law firms and now practices as a country lawyer, one day closing a million dollar land sale, the next handling a divorce, the next trying a criminal case to a jury. Dan has a broad background, based on balanced experience, and practices law to provide easily understood advice and common sense solutions.
When not working Dan raises college bound daughters and enjoys the bounty of outdoor activities afforded by our coast and mountains. Dan hunts waterfowl, turkey and big game, and boats and fishes on local lakes, rivers and bays. Dan gardens, hobby farms, reads, writes, and tailgates.
- Willamette University College of Law, 1988
- Juris doctor – High Honors – magna cum laude – 2nd in class
- Boise State University, 1985
- B.A. – Honors – cum laude
- Oregon State Bar, 1988
- U.S. District Court of Oregon, 1989
- Benton County and ASP arbitrator
- Benton County Legal Defense Corporation – Board Member
- Benton County Bar Association – Past President
- Benton Habitat for Humanity – Past Board Member
- Zonta Club of Corvallis – Past Member
- Benton County Bird Hunter – Current Member
Contact Dan Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org