Dan has lived in Corvallis since 1997. His practice emphasizes criminal, family, real estate and business litigation. Prior to moving to Corvallis, he spent ten years in a large downtown Portland law firm. He enjoys the small town experience, one day closing a million dollar land sale, the next handling a divorce, the next trying a criminal case to a jury. Dan has a broad background, based on balanced experience, and practices law to provide easily understood advice and common sense solutions.
When not working Dan raises college age daughters and enjoys the bounty of outdoor activities afforded by our coast and mountains. Dan hunts waterfowl, turkey, and big game. He boats and fishes on local lakes, rivers and bays. Dan’s hobbies are gardening, hobby farming, reading, writing and tailgating at Oregon State athletic events.
- Willamette University College of Law, 1988
- Juris doctor – High Honors – magna cum laude – 2nd in class
- Boise State University, 1985
- B.A. – Honors – cum laude
- Oregon State Bar, 1988
- U.S. District Court of Oregon, 1989
- Benton County and ASP arbitrator
- Benton County Legal Defense Corporation – Board Member
- Benton County Bar Association – Past President
- Benton Habitat for Humanity – Past Board Member
- Zonta Club of Corvallis – Past Member
- Benton County Bird Hunter – Current Member
Contact Dan Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org